Yeah ladies! Swallowing sperm is actually good for your body. Semen is quite nutritious and has a bunch of interesting properties.
Did you know: One teaspoon of semen contains over 200 proteins and several helpful vitamins and minerals including vitamin C, calcium, chlorine, citric acid, fructose, lactic acid, magnesium, nitrogen, phosphorus, potassium, sodium, vitamin B12 and zinc. While amounts of each vitamin vary with age and relative health of the obliging male, there is usually a significant amount of zinc present (about 3 percent of US RDA), which is an antioxidant that helps slow down the aging process.
Here are reasons welcoming semen into your body(vaginally or orally) is actually GOOD for you:
1. Semen is a natural anti-depressant: Studies have shown that semen elevates your mood and even reduces suicidal thoughts(YES, really).
2. Semen reduces anxiety: It boasts anti-anxiety hormones like oxytocin, serotonin, and progesterone.
3. It improves the quality of your sleep: Semen contains melatonin, a sleep-inducing agent.
4. Semen increases energy.
5. It improves cardio health and prevents pre eclampsia, which causes dangerously high blood pressure during pregnancy.
6. Semen even improves memory.
7. Improves mental alertness.
8. Semen prevents morning sickness. But only if it is the same semen that caused your pregnancy.
9. Semen slows down the ageing process of your skin and muscles: It contains a healthy portion of zinc, which is an antioxidant.
10. Reduces pain.
Willing to enjoy the benefits of Semen? We also recommend getting tested for STI’s with your partner before going ahead with this new adventure.